Schwan’s Chef Collective: Chipotle Pork Loin Fajitas Recipe
By Schwan's Home Service, July 1, 2016
This Schwan’s Chef Collective-inspired recipe for Chipotle Pork Loin Fajitas is a great variation from standard chicken or beef fajitas. Chipotle in adobo are canned chilis in a spicy sauce that highlight other traditional Mexican ingredients like cumin, cilantro and lime and adds an incredible smoky flavor to this dish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- 4 Schwan’s Butcher’s Cut™ Boneless Pork Loin Chops (393), frozen
- 2 chipotle in adobo sauce, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cups crimini mushrooms
- 1 bag LiveSmart® Roasted Peppers and Onions (761), frozen
- 6” warm flour tortillas
- Salt to taste
- Blend cumin, coriander, garlic powder, oregano, and ½ teaspoon of salt together.
- Toss pork, 1 chipotle, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 2 tablespoons oil, and ¼ cup cilantro together in a medium bowl.
- Mix peppers and onions, 1 chipotle, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 2 tablespoons oil, ¼ cup cilantro, and mushrooms. Season with salt.
- Heat a large sauté pan on high.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil and allow pan to get very hot.
- Add vegetable mixture and sauté 3–4 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add pork and sauté 6–8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Toss with vegetables and serve with tortillas.